Sunday, June 28, 2015

Filled With Love for Reverse Confetti Challenge

I created a shaker card for this month's Reverse Confetti Challenge


 Since the sentiment was "filled with love" I thought it appropriate to include some silver and red foil hearts in the shaker.  It seemed appropriate.  The Confetti Cuts worked great for my shaker.  And I truly love that circle sentiment stamp. 


If you've not ever made a shaker card, I highly recommend it.  They are truly great fun! 


June15

Supplies Used - Filled With Love
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Roundabout Additions and Sweet Thing from Reverse Confetti
Dies: Circles and Scallops Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti
Ink:  Hero Arts
Other:  Sequins and Beads from Pretty Pink Posh and Glimmer Tape from Close To My Heart



2 comments:

  1. this is absolutely FUN! Gotta love a fantastic shaker card!
    Thanks for playing with us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so want to come an play in your craft room, what fun stuff you have an wonderful cards you make!

    ReplyDelete