Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Winter Wishes for ShowCASe Your Style

I can't believe I'm still using winter paper from my Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit.  But when I saw the colors of this week's ShowCASe Your Style challenge, I knew I had to pull it out.  Here is their inspiration photo . . . 




Now when I saw that photo, I thought of one specific pattern paper from the January kit.  Here is my card . . .


 This was one of my favorite pattern papers from the kit, and I think I was hoarding it.  For what?  Well, I guess for this challenge!


Add to my total of holiday cards!  Cha-ching! 

Hope you find some time to create this week. 


Supplies Used - Winter Wishes
Cardstock:  Bazzill* and Simon Says Stamp*
Pattern Paper:  Bo Bunny Altitude Collection*
Stamps:  Hand Lettered Winter Wishes*
Dies:  Sizzix Circle Die
Ink:  Simon Says Stamp and Ranger Distress Markers
Ribbon:  The Twinery Twine

*from January Simon Says Stamp Card Kit


3 comments: