Monday, May 25, 2015

Just Roll With It for AEI{Heart}U

I made some time for myself today to get in touch with my creative side, and I have two cards to share with you today.  The first is for  Avery Elle's challenge which was to create a "Spring" card.  As I read my friend's posts on Facebook, I'm seeing a lot about folks getting out for those first bike rides of season.  That is what inspired my card . . .


I had set out to stamp on pattern paper, and stamping on this grid paper was a challenge for me.  I'm much more of a "stamp on white" person.  I used a silver Signo Uniball pen to highlight some of the parts on the bicycle. 


And the sentiment was a very simple, "Roll with it!"  Important message with the amount of folks stressed with day to day life these days.


Supplies Used - Just Roll With It
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Roll With It by Avery Elle
Ink:  Stampin' Up and Avery Elle
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Signo Uniball Pen and Rhinestones from Close To My Heart




2 comments:

  1. A wonderful spring-themed card! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a great stamp for stressed out people like me ha ha love this card♥

    ReplyDelete