Thursday, March 19, 2015

Make Mine Milk Chocolate!

Let it be known . . . I would take vanilla over chocolate for cake or ice cream.  But when it comes to chocolate, make mine milk chocolate.  White chocolate would be second . . . dark chocolate is dead last. 

My shade of brown is a little more dark chocolate than milk chocolate, so I had no fear that I might eat the chocolate bunny off this card!  Here is a little something for Retro Sketches. 


The little bunnies are on the pattern paper were the inspiration for this card.  Here is the sketch from Retro . . .
 

 Most of my supplies came from my monthly card kit from The Stamps of Life.  Love my kits!  


 I hope you find some time to create. 


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  The Stamps of Life*
Pattern Paper:  The Stamps of Life*
Stamps:  Stamp Set from February Card Kit*
Dies:  Chocolate Bunny and Bow Dies from The Stamps of Life
Ink:  Versamark and Ranger White Detail Embossing Powder
Ribbon:  Twine from The Stamps of Life
Other:  Google Eyes and Flower Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

*from The Stamps of Life February Card Kit





No comments:

Post a Comment