Sunday, March 29, 2015

Getting My Craft On w/Colour Me Challenge

I spent the afternoon creating some cards for a few challenges.  One of those creations was for Colour Me, using Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and a neutral color.  Here is my creation . . .


I used two new sets for this card, both from Stampin' Up.   I tried to stay as clean and simple on this one as possible, although I did layer with a card base. 


Afterword, I noticed the sharp contrast between clean and crisp on the top of the card, and a bit more abstract and random on the bottom. 

Love me some contrast.  And I love these colors together!  Great color combination.  So glad I got to play along.




Supplies Used - Thank You for Colour Me
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Painted Petal and Because You Care from Stampin' Up
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Simon Says Stamp Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Very cute design and love the wee dots! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope you will play along again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe--those little dots are so cheerful! Perfect for the bright colour pallet! :) Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete