Sunday, July 27, 2014

Merry Monday to All

Another Merry Monday challenge, and this one was to use buttons and ribbon. I don't use a lot of buttons, but I was up for the challenge. 


So there is a collage in the corner of buttons, ribbon, a sentiment and a die cut circle that is grounding all of them.  My sentiment came from inside of the cover of a 6 x 6 Authentique paper pack.  It was the first thing that called to me, and it was my starting point.  I grabbed the pattern papers that went with the sentiment.


I have to say that I'm getting a bit hooked on my Wink of Stella pens.  I only have five colors, but I know that could soon change.  I can never capture that sparkle in my light box, so here it is on my counter . . .


Still a bit hard to see . . . but you get the idea.  I white embossed the ornament strands and used my "Wink" to color them and add some interest.

Hope you find some time to create today!


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Authentique
Stamps:  Holiday Wishes from Newton's Nook
Ink:  Versamark, Stampin' Up White Embossing Powder and Wink of Stella Pens
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Buttons from Creative Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment