Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - Magazine Inspired

There was a time (back in the day) when I received magazines in the mail.  I would weed them out of the office by pulling pages and throwing "the good ones" into a file folder.

One of those good ones inspired today's Kit Kraft Wednesday card.


This card was like a jigsaw puzzle.  Strips of paper from my June Simon Says Stamp Card Kit created my background.  So glad I pulled that magazine page out, as this one was fun. 



Supplies Used - Hey
Cardstock:  Bazzill* and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye* Now and Then Mildred*
Stamps:  Favorite Flowers from Simon Says Stamp*
Dies:  Sizzix Circle Dies
Ink:  Stampin' Up and Memento
Ribbon:  Close To My Heart Seam Binding
Other:  My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots*, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher Staples,  Pinked Cork Circle from Little Yellow Bicycle

*from Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job with your paper scraps! I love that cork starburst, too.

    ReplyDelete