Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday Meets Mojo Monday

It's Kit Kraft Wednesday, which means I have to show myself that I'm using my monthly purchases.  This week I'm using Simon Says Stamps February Card Kit to produce a card for Mojo Monday.  I used supplies from the kit, and added a few items from my stash.  Here is my creation . . .



I challenged myself a bit further on this card, but doing watercolor which is something I don't do often.  The banner piece is watercolor paper which I stamped with clear embossing powder using the Thinking of You set that came in the kit.  I used a lot of the stamps on this card, as flowers were clear embossed on the water color paper before I applied the color.


The small flowers in the circle were also watercolor.

Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday . . .




Supplies Used
Cardstock: Bazzill (from Simon Says Kit) and Stampin' Up Watercolor Paper
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Fresh Cuts from Simon Says Kit
Stamps:  Thinking of You from Simon Says Kit
Dies:  Sizzix Scallop Circle
Ink:  Stampin' Up and Versamark
Other:  Stampin' Up Black and Clear Embossing Powders
Tools:  Corner Chomper from We R Memories, and Heat Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment