Saturday, February 1, 2014

Just a Note for Freshly Made Sketches


Sketch #121 at Freshly Made Sketches was a challenge for me, as I sometimes have trouble with simplistic design in sketches.  I'm a "layering" kind of girl.  


So of course, there are layers to prove you can adapt any sketch to your style.  Here is my design.  

I used supplies from my Simon Says January Kit.  I can't believe that I'm still creating cards with that awesome little kit.  I combined the balloon string stamp from the kit with balloon die from Lil' Inker Designs. 


For my sentiment, I used a set from The Stamps of Life that fit perfectly in the space on the ticket.

Mix and match!  The possibilities are endless.

Here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.



Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill from Simon Says Stamp Kit
Pattern Paper:  Fancy Pants from Simon Says Stamp Kit
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp and The Stamps of Life
Dies:  Lil' Inker
Ink:  Ranger Archival
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Tickets from Fancy Pants (Simon Says Stamp Kit)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the striped background! Love how you used balloons as an element! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete