Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mojo Monday #289 - Peanuts and Hockey!

In keeping with my hockey theme, I stamped a few more images of those awesome Peanuts characters playing hockey, and this time I used the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week. 

I love this sketch . . .


I was nervous about my rather large stamped images being not quite right for this sketch, but I think it worked out good in the end.  Here is my design  which I flipped and shifted a bit.  Isn't that the cutest stamp!  If you look close, the hockey players are missing some teeth.  



And since I had the other sides of those triangles cut, I had to make another one.  This one doesn't follow the sketch quite so closely.


Love these stamps from Stampabilities!

Supplies Used:
 Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Basic Grey
Canvas Embellishment - Basic Grey
Stamps - Stampabilities and Clean and Simple
Ink - Stazon
Markers - Copic
Rhinestones - Queen and Co.
Ribbon - Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment