Sunday, October 14, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch #56

I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch when creating a card for my StampNation group's World Card Making Day challenge for the U.K. 

So the sketch . . .
And then the photo inspiration for the U.K. . . .




And here is what I came up with . . .


I used a stamp to create the cup.  I heat embossed the image onto the pattern paper and then cut it out. 


All product used is Stampin' Up.  I vowed to use my stamps and paper and ink . . . and that's exactly what I've been doing! 


5 comments:

  1. Love the paper that you used for the tea cup and the row of pearls! This is so beautifully feminine. Great inspiration photo, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is!! Love the pearls and that tea cup is wonderful. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie! Pretty card! That patterned paper is lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! Love the row of pearls to add that little bit of extra bling! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, love the added bling. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete