Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Little Mojo Leads the Way

With a challenge as my road map, I created the card below for a friend who recently lost a pet.  I used some scraps left from the Glitz Laced With Grace line (from last year, but I still love it).

The sketch is from Mojo Monday . . . 





And my design . . .

The little paws with the angel wings was a stamp I picked up somewhere, and I embossed it onto the Glitz pattern paper in each of the dark green squares.  You can see it a little better in this picture . . .


And on the inside . . .


Sad occasion for a card.  Those darn pets leave us way too soon, but the amount of love they give is insurmountable!

Supplies:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Pattern Paper - Glitz; Ink - Stazon Black and Clear and Simple Embossing Ink; Sticker - Glitz; Brad - Bo Bunny; Die Cut - My Creative Time Tag; Stamps - My Creative Time Tiny Tags, RubberHedgehog (paw w/wings), My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Pets.


No comments:

Post a Comment