Monday, April 30, 2012

Salt on the Rim - Skipping Stones Designs

I love stripes and dots, and I had this fun Imaginisce paper that I picked up from my LSS.  When I saw the sketch from Skipping Stones Design, I thought it would be perfect for a fun "party" card.

The sketch was unique in that it was very long.  I decided to go with a taller card . . . you know like those Hallmark ones that you find in the stores.  Mine is around 4 x 9" folded, and there are envelopes that come a bit larger than this so it all will work.   


Here is my design . . . perfect for an adult celebration . . .


And check out that "salt" on the rim!  


Mmmm . . . I need me some lime! 


Supplies:

Bazzill Cardstock
Imaginisce Pattern Paper
Stazon Black
Copic Markers
American Crafts Black Brads
Diamond Stickles
Ric Rac from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete