Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mojo Monday 222

I'm scrapping from my stash!  The Mojo Monday Sketch is noted below. 



I did a few interesting things with this sketch, the most interesting was a little twist I added to highlight a few words on my "word pattern paper."  After cutting my strip for the banner piece, I wanted to high the words "Make a Wish."  So I took some baker's twine and wrapped so the words would show.  It's definitely something I would try again, as it's a great use of the paper.

I also distressed the edges of all the elements except the card itself and the 4 x 5 1/4 background piece. 

For the stamping and the die cut tag I used a die and stamps from Clear and Simple. 



And here is the inside of the card. 


Orange is not just for Halloween!  So glad I could use up some scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment