Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CRUMPLE Your Stress Away!

Co-workers got you stressed?  The boss?  Husband?  Kids?

What can relieve stress better than crumpling up some paper, and doing a little paper crafting at the same time?  So here is my recipe for relieving stress (and it's short of doing anything that will have you behind bars, which is great). 

So you take several different sizes of flower dies that can be layered (such as the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, and you use various pattern papers to cut them out.  I used Anna Griffin's beautiful Fifi and Fido line, which is not just for your dogs and cats alone (although I think my dog can read as she is glaring at me for not creating layouts with her in mind).  Seriously though, this stuff is beautiful, and still available at my LSS, New England Scrapbook Co. as is that Tattered Florals die.

So . . . after you cut those flowers, you imagine they are the person who is causing you the most angst . . . the bill collectors . . . the loser who cut you off on the highway . . . and you crush them.  You totally CRUMPLE the CRAP out of them.

O.K. . . . then you uncrumple them (which I'll admit put some of the stress back into me, so you may want to grab a glass of wine for this part).  Then you layer with a brad.  THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!


Aren't they cute as heck.  Don't you feel less stress just looking at them?

Then you get some cardstock, some ribbon and you create a little something bigger to put them on.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However
    I am having issues with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I am unable to join it.
    Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems?
    Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!


    My web site :: Free Minecraft Server Hosting

    ReplyDelete