Sunday, May 29, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge

And yes . . . another challenge for the day . . . getting in under the wire on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge - Sketch #52 which is to create a card based on the provided sketch . . .





O.K. . . I had way to much fun with this one!  I used some scrap paper I found in my stash, and matched my flower to the flower in the print of the paper (if you look close, there are little tiny daisies.

My die cuts all started white, and I colored them with markers.  I am suddenly in love with cutting all white and coloring with whatever I have on hand . . . and this time it was my Copic Markers.

I have repeatedly said that I need to use those Peachy Keen stamps more often because they really do make me smile!

1 comment:

  1. PK stamps always make me smile too, and so does your card! I like to cut most of my dies with white also, thanks to Lorie. Less waste too! Your card is super cute! Thanks for joining the PK challenge!

    ReplyDelete