In my quest over the last few weeks to do more challenges, I've gotten myself a bit confused.
You see, I'm a die cut hoarder. I'm a ribbon hoarder. I'm a stamp hoarder. O.K., and then there is the paper and the embellishments. Whatever! I'm a crafter . . . it's what we do.
So here's the deal . . . I was trying to make a card for a challenge, and I seemed to have forgotten who the challenge was with, and I guess I messed up a bit and used the wrong company. And there it is . . . the girl who is about to turn 50 is surely losing her mind.
But it's a great card . . . just not challenge worthy of anything on my list of possible challenges at this moment. It was a cross between a challenge for Unity Stamp to emboss something, and then somehow I got it stuck in my head that I was doing something for Cottage Cutz (but it was merely because I was so excited that they just put out their first challenge.
So I did emboss, just used the wrong company.
Recipe . . .
- Bazzill Cardstock and Kaiser Pattern Paper from my LSS, New England Scrapbook Co.
- Sizzix Embossing Folder (leaf print) from my LSS
- American Crafts Ribbon from my LSS
- Cottage Cutz Bug Die Cut w/Peachy Keen Stamped
(I did a heat emboss on the wings . . . so shiny)
- My Creative Time "My Favorite Sayings" for the sentiment
- Ink and Markers . . . whatever you've got (I used Staz-on and Copics)