I had some washi tape that I thought would be perfect for these colors.
After creating a background piece with the washi, I die cut and did some inlay with dimension to add some interest.
What's not to love about adding some gold to flash things up.
Appreciate the inspiration, Color Dare!
Debbie
Supplies Used - Thanks for
Everything
Stamps and Dies: Heart Infinity
Dies (Hero Arts); Wonderful Sentiments (Pinkfresh Studios);
Ink & Embossing: Eucalyptus
Ink (Concord & 9th);
Paper: Sugar Cube Cardstock
(Taylored Expressions); Spiffier Speckles Pattern Paper (Lawn Fawn);
Other: Washi Tape from Stash; Gold
Smooth Disc (Spellbinders);


I love your scrappy heart!! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty mix of Washi patterns and challenge colors, Debbie! I always forget about using Washi tape, so thank you for the inspiration. Great card! Thank you for playing along at Color Dare #719.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! I love how you used the washi tape. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.
ReplyDelete