Monday, October 21, 2024

Chalky Technique - Beautiful Inside and Out

 The challenge at Time Out this week was all about the chalkboard for me. I pulled a set from my archive and some white ink and call chalk board, smudgy. 


I did add a pop of color to my design, as I felt it added to my sentiment.

The chalkboard look is such a classic.  

I hope you take some "time out" to get crafty.

Cheers.

Debbie

Supplies Used - You're Beautiful Inside and Out

Stamps and Dies:   Night in Flight (Catherine Pooler Designs); Peek-a-boo Backdrop Die (Lawn Fawn);

Ink:  Embossing pad and Opague White Embossing Powder (Wow); Jet Black and Unicorn Pigment Ink (Lawn Fawn); Copic Markers;

Paper: Pitch Black Cardstock (Lawn Fawn); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Unicorn Stickles (Ranger); 






No comments:

Post a Comment