Sunday, May 22, 2022

Back into the Challenge Game!

With so many crafty events, I seemed to have taken a step back from my blog, from challenges and from creating my own things.  I was getting off my challenge/crafty game, was ignoring my blog and I realized I needed to jump start myself back into the routine.  

The last few days I decided to focus on some upcoming challenges, and first up is one of my favorites, Shopping Our Stash. How appropriate, because while I wasn't creating, I was sure buying!  With every class I signed up for, my stash just kept growing.  

And so "the power of pastels" is the current challenge, and I pulled a few pastel colors out and worked on this creation.  

While I didn't fully stick with pastels, the fact that I was using blending brushes and stencils to add color will make most colors look pastel if you don't use a heavy hand. 

  

Such a fun card to create.  

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Let Whatever You Do Today . . .

Stamps and Dies:  Darling Dahlias and Floral Bunch Stamp Sets with Mini Slimline Essentials Bundle Dies (Pinkfresh Studio);

Ink & Embossing:  It's a Girl, Coral Cabana, Uptown, Lime Rickey and Garden Party (Catherine Pooler Inks); Jet Black (Lawn Fawn);

Paper:  Distress White Heavystock (Ranger); Accent Opaque Cardstock; Black Cardstock (American Crafts);

Other:  Darling Dahlias Stencil (Pinkfresh Studio); Something New Embellishment Mix (Trinity Stamps);

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment