Monday, December 13, 2021

Never Before Used

Guilty!

That's me.  Guilty of seeing a stamp set, die set, technique involving product and jumping to buy but not use for months and sometimes years.  Does that sound familiar to you.  

When I saw the NBUS challenge at Little Red Wagon, I looked at my craft space and there was a jar of Transfer Gel Duo and and Deco Foil on a side table.  They've been there for months with the intention to create a card, and so I did.  

I do love mixing products from different companies.  For this one I used a stencil with that gel, let it dry, and then ran the foil through my die cut machine.  I was surprised by the result and a little sorry I hadn't tried this technique sooner.  Look at that shine! 

I paired this up with a stamp from a different crafty company.  Love the end result.  

And I won't lie . . . I have a "hot foil" system which is also unboxed.  If I could only quit my day job.  

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Shine

Stamps and Dies:  Mug Shots Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Pixie Dust and Garden Party Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Solar White Cardstock (Neenah);

Other: Loveladies Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Mugs Stencil (Newton's Nook); Transfer Gel Duo (Deco Foil); Lime Craft Foil (Deco Foil);

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I'm being a bit selfish, but I'm so glad you were inspired to use your NBUS item. This is gorgeous (and cute), that shine is amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete