Friday, March 19, 2021

Use Your Stuff - Enamel Dots

Oh man, do I have enamel dots in my stash.  I use them here and there, but clearly not often enough.  Was inspired this week to use them when prompted at the Use Your Stuff challenge blog. 

I went to a card kit to play along with this challenge (and always one fairly near by, not stacked in a corner).  

A flip-it card with enamel dots . . . 

With a happy birthday message . . .


I hope you find some time to create.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Hello Happy Birthday Flip-its

Stamps and Dies:  Flower Flip-it Card Base and Present Drop-in Flip-it (Sizzix);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Lime Rickey (Catherine Pooler)

Paper: Cardstock and Pattern Paper from October 2017 Card Kit (The Stamps of Life): White Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Epoxy Dots and Ribbon (The Stamps of Life)







2 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is a really fun card. I love the flip. Great job of making someone's birthday special. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. THanks for joining us at UYS

    ReplyDelete