Saturday, October 17, 2020

You Are My Anchor

 Using my nautical stuff for a challenge at Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.  


I stamped my background, which matched nicely with the pattern paper that was added in.  And oh, that embossing glitter from Wow . . . WOW!  I do love how that anchor turned out. 

I hope you find some time to create today!  

Debbie

You are the Anchor

Stamps and Dies:  Anchors Away Stamp Set and Dies, Ride the Wave Background Stamp, Circle Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs)

Ink: All That Jazz and Juniper Mist (Catherine Pooler Inks); Embossing Pad (Wow) and Iced Silver Embossing Glitter (Wow);

Paper:  White Cardstock (Park Lane Paperie); Salt and Seaweed Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); White Daisy (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Big Sur Sequins (Catherine Pooler Designs);

 



4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! love the colours, the design , the glittery anchor. Actually I found a die-cut anchor on my desk and intended to enter the Use Your Stuff challenge at the last minute...but when I saw this in the gallery I gave up as I know I can't better it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a really great card! That glittered anchor is really awesome. Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.

    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing - what a great design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete