Sunday, December 15, 2019

Holiday Critters for Lawn Fawn

If you were to ask me a few months back if a Yeti was a critter, I'd say "Oh, heck no!"

But enter the Lawn Fawn Yeti or Not Stamp Set and dies . . . they are adorable critters.  I used them to create some 6 x 6 gift card holders for some folks in my life.  


 I used some combined supplies to create these five boxes . . . including paper from Carta Bella . . .


 Sentiment stamp and die cut words from Catherine Pooler Designs . . .
 

Lawn Fawn stamps and dies and gift card holder pocket . . .


Love how these turned out and can't wait to gift them. 

I hope you found some time to create this weekend. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Yeti Boxes
Stamps and Dies:  Yeti or Not SS and Dies, Stitched Mountain Border, and Diagonal Gift Card Pocket (Lawn Fawn); Jolly and Happy Word Dies and Happy Buddies Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs); Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil' Inker);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Ink); Copic Markers (various)
Paper: Snow Much Fun (Carta Bella); Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler);
Other: Square Pop-up Box Card (The Paper Cut); White Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart); Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (Stampin' Up);

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love those patterned papers! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete