Sunday, July 8, 2018

Celebrate! w/Tuesday Morning Sketches


I love a good sketch, and this one from Tuesday Morning Sketches was calling my name.  I had the negative pieces that I had been saving from a shaker card.  I often wonder why I save so many scraps, but my brain went right to them when I saw this sketch. 



 I went with a birthday card, and some bright colors. 


A bit CAS . . . with color and pop. 


I hope you find some time to cut and paste today.


Supplies Used - Celebrate
Stamps and Dies:  Storybook 6 Die (Pretty Pink Posh); Woo Hoo Stamp Set and Celebrate Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Orange Twist, Black Jack, All That Jazz, Be Mine, Lime Ricky, Limoncello, Grape Crush (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Black Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart)
Other: Black Dots (Close To My Heart)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE love this card! Your elements aka scraps are perfect for this sketch. Great job, great balloons. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you changed up the sketch but still kept it spot on. Love the colors and everything about it! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! I love the balloons!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete