Saturday, June 16, 2018

Unsinkable Embossed Sailboat

A masculine card created for Cards in Envy challenge . . . "for the boys".  I had a card kit that I knew would be perfect to pull, as I knew it had a masculine feel to it.  


 I used pattern paper for my background, and for the sailboat included a few layers of silver embossing powder on my die.  I do love the way that sailboat turned out.  I think I'll have to create a few more! 


Go create! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - You are Unsinkable
Stamps and Dies:  Sailboat2Stamp and Sailboat Dies (The Stamps of Life)
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark; Silver Embossing Powder (Ranger); Juniper Mist (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper from The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit
Other: Epoxy Star Stickers (The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); ;





2 comments:

  1. lovin the silver on the card!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the gray & sliver and the stars in the sky! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete