Saturday, July 22, 2017

Watercolor Floral for a Special Couple

This week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper was a floral challenge.  Love floral, and I love watercolor, and I love using my kit supplies and knew just the one to pull out. 


I stamped my watercolor paper with Versamark and embossed with embossing powder.  I love the results on this one.  The strip of paper at the bottom is all about getting hitched, so my inside sentiment will congratulate a happy couple. 


Most of the supplies for this card were from a Simon Says Stamp Card kit. 

I hope you find some time to create today! 








Supplies Used -  Clear Embossed Water Color Card
All Supplies used in this card were from the June 2017 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit (Floral Bliss stamp set, Daniel Smith Watercolor Palette of Sap Green, Ultramarine Blue, Quinacridone Gold, Quinacridone Rose; Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick Ink Pad; Echo Park Wedding Bliss collection; Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock; Black Cardstock
Additional Supplies:  Versamark and Ranger Clear Embossing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! Your watercolored floral card is just lovely! I'm sure the special couple will adore it! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely floral arrangement on the Watercolour paper. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate , beautifully coloured and I love the strip of scripty text.

    ReplyDelete