Monday, November 28, 2016

Grateful Thanks - Colour Q and Paper Smooches Challenges

I have two cards to share tonight.  Two cards for two challenges. 

First up is a card I created for Colour Q challenge.  I used Stampin' Up inks to watercolor, which I don't do often.  But it works!  The color palette . . .



Here is my card . . .


And my sequins matched up pretty nicely too.  I love it when things come together.  


And then next up is a little something for Paper Smooches Challenge.  I've not participated in one for a while, and I started out creating a wreath using one of their stamps sets.  I was inspired by their inspiration photo . . .


But it went in a different direction, as you'll see below.  


I was inspired to cut pieces of my wreath with a circle punch, and then piece it all back together.  If you look closely, I did match up the pieces.  It's tough to tell . . . but I swear.  It was puzzle time for me.  


I hope you find some time to create today. 

Cheers! 


Supplies Used - Grateful Heart
Stamps:  Happy Scenes (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Hello Honey, and Old Olive (Stampin' Up); Versamark; Black Embossing Powder (Ranger)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Acetate (Graffix)
Accessories:  Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (Stampin' Up); Autumn Harvest Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)


Supplies Used - Thanks Friend
Stamps:  Natural Beauties (Paper Smooches)
Ink: Glacier, Sweet Leaf, Bamboo, Poppy, Goldrush, Saddle and Buttercup (Close To My Heart)
Paper:  Desert Storm (Neenah)
Accessories:  Bronze Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Circle Punch (Fiskars)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pair of fall cards...love your sweet scene from that wonderful window, so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete