Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hello My Friend for SIP Challenge

I love to watercolor.  It's kind of the new trend with the adult coloring books, and for me it is all about stamped images. 

The challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper was a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  My line . . . Green, Sequins and Flowers.  My card . . .


We have a green background and a floral background.  We have flowers in our watercolor.  And we have colored sequins.  And me?  Well I had fun painting it and bringing the little characters to life.  I'll admit I'm still on the fence  about my little loop of rope that is meant to be the swing.  


I hope you fine some time to create! 







Cardstock:  Bazzill, Neenah, and Bee Watercolor Paper
Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  So Kind from Penny Black, Trendy Tags from Clear and Simple Stamps
Ink:  Hero Arts and Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
Ribbon:  Twine from Stampin' Up
Other:  Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little image! The rope on the top of the swing is the perfect accent, love the colors too. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet card Debbie! Your watercoloring is beautiful on that adorable Penny Black image. I think your rope is perfect! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card!! Great coloring, and I love the layers/layout. Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

    ReplyDelete