Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sharing a Few Cards

I had created a few cards a few months ago that I never shared on my blog.  I'm trying to clean up my computer a bit and thought I would share some pictures of some cards that came from an event at StampNation, my favorite crafty place.  


This one was created using stamps and dies from Stamp of Approval.  I just love these products that come out quarterly, and Catherine Pooler Designs had their very first stamp set released, which is called Geobuilders . . . that's where my suspended diamonds came from.  Love how this card turned out.



This snowy scene above was created using stamps from Pretty Pink Posh, and colored with Copic markers.  Cute!  


And this is another card created using the Geobuilders stamp set.  I love that amazing set.

I hope you find some time to create today.


Supplies Used - You Make Me Smile
Stamps:  Geobuilders (Catherine Pooler Designs), All About You (CAS-ual Fridays)
Ink:  Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Smokey Slate (Stampin' Up), Black (Hero Arts), Versamark
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah), Favorite Things (Heidi Swapp)
Accessories:  Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder (Ranger); Black Shimmer Trim (Close To My Heart); Twine (The Stamps of Life); Postage Stamp Edge Die (Simon Says Stamp); 2 You's Dies (CAS-ual Fridays)
 
Supplies Used - Tis the Season
Stamps:  Holiday Pals (Pretty Pink Posh)
Ink:  Fern, Cashmere, New England Ivy (Close To My Heart); Copic Markers; Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah) and Scraps from my stash
Accessories:  Mini Tags Dies and Holiday Pals Dies (Pretty Pink Posh); Sparking Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Twine (The Stamps of Life); Icycle Stickles

Supplies Used - So Happy for You
Stamps:  Geobuilders (Catherine Pooler Designs), All About You (CAS-ual Fridays)
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Black (Hero Arts), Versamark
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Licorice (The Stamps of Life)
Accessories:  Postage Stamp Edge Die (Simon Says Stamp);  Storybook 4 Dies (Pretty Pink Posh); Gold Detail Embossing Powder (Stampendous); Frosted Crystal Embossing Powder (Ranger); Metallic Bronze Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

No comments:

Post a Comment