Friday, August 28, 2015

Make a Wish Inkspirational Challenge

This week's Inkspirational Challenges Word Prompt was MELT!  I thought about snow.  I thought about ice.  But it's way too soon to think about winter, so I landed on candles . . . birthday candles!  I made a little shaker card . . .


And I also managed to melt some embossing powder for my "Make a Wish" sentiment.  I love to watch embossing powder melt across one of my projects.  There's nothing quite like the power of a heat gun.  Mesmerizing! 


Was pleased with how this one turned out . . . those beads are so fun and colorful.  







Supplies Used - Make A Wish
Cardstock:  Simon Says Stamp*
Pattern Paper:  Bazzill Gold Foil Cardstock*
Stamps:  Big Birthday Wishes from Simon Says Stamp*
Dies:  Stitched Mats from Lil' Inker
Ink:  Hero Arts, Versamark and Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
Other:  Wink of Stella, Sequins from Pretty Pink Post, Beads from Simon Says Stamp

*from Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit

2 comments:

  1. Just perfect for our challenge! This is a beautifully made card - it looks fresh and crisp and bright and fun. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the word prompt! Love that sentiment and the golden strip on the side. Shaker cards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete