Saturday, November 30, 2013

Flip-it Card for Mojo Monday



This week's sketch at Mojo Monday was a circle or square challenge.  Here is the sketch . . .


When I saw the sketch, it reminded me of one of my Flip-it Dies from Sizzix.  So I decided to see what I could do using that die and the sketch above.  It was a bit of the challenge, as I basically "flipped" the layers of the sketch.  My outer mats are side-by-side instead of up and down, and my inner layers are as shown in the sketch. 


It was a bit of a challenge to get the ribbon where I wanted it.  It all came together nicely in the end, and I love the "bling" in this card . . . the chunky glitter and the rhinestones.  Girls love their bling!  



Supplies Used
Bazzill Cardstock
Pattern Paper from my scrap bin
Color Box Ink
Stamps of Life Stamps and Dies
Queen & Co. Rhinestones
Stampin' Up Ribbon 
Sprinkles Glitter (Stamps of Life)


No comments:

Post a Comment