Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back in my Groove w/Paper Smooches


Today was the day I chose to get back into challenge participation.   I have been so busy at work, was away for a week on  vacation, and what little time I have had I've devoted to creativity for my LSS, New England Scrapbook Company.  But the challenges keep me interested and keep my creativity flowing.  I am so happy to be challenging myself again!  

And so I picked the Sparks Challenge from Paper Smooches.  Here is this week's inspiration photo. . .


And here is my design . . . 


And a closer view . . . 


I paper-pieced the candles using paper from the 6 x 6 Echo Park pad.  Love those little pads for card making.  I created the drip wax by using Ranger InkEssentials White Enamel. The flames are just marker and Stickles.  

Hoping to hit at least two challenges each week.  Fingers crossed!!

Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Echo Park 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Paper Smooches Stamps, Stazon Ink, Ranger White Enamel, Stampin' Up Ribbon, Stickles, Stampin' Up Marker





3 comments:

  1. Great birthday card, Debbie! Love all the candles and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! I'm so glad that you decided to play along with challenges!!! HOOOOOOORAY that you joined the PSS challenge this week:) I love those candles-- the paper fits perfectly!!! LOVE this rainbow card:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you will play along this week with our GOLD trend watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chevron candles, Debbie! They are so festive with the added sparkle.

    ReplyDelete