Monday, September 7, 2026

Just a Note . . Showers Bring Veggies!

I'm in my crafty mode this week. Today I created a card inspired by Cupcake Inspiration


I wanted to create that underground look for the root vegetables in this set. I had a bit of trouble with the blending of my dirt but love how my little veggies came out as they grow in a rain shower. 


Vegetables . . . inspired by cupcakes? What's not to love about that?

Craft away and eat your veggies! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Garden Just a Note

Stamps and Dies:  Gardeners Greetings Stamp Set and Dies, and April Showers Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copic Markers; Midnight and Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Baked Brown Sugar and Early Espresso Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Desert Storm and Solar White (Neenah); Vellum (Close To My Heart);

Other: Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things);  Diamond Stickles (Ranger);


No comments:

Post a Comment