Monday, June 30, 2014

CASE Study and Wednesday Stamp Club

I have two creations to share today. 

First up is my take on the CASE Study challenge this week.

 I used supplies from my Simon Says Stamp June card kit.  Here is my creation . . .


Dots, on dots, on dots!  I used a large multi-colored dot paper, with a vellum dot paper over it, and some enamel dots to embellish.


The picture may not do it justice!

For my second card, I was inspired by the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch . . .


I pulled out the Copics and did some paper piecing on this one.  


I love these little Pure Innocence stamps!  I gave her a real ribbon belt for her dress. 






Hope you found some time to create!


Supplies Used - Dots on Dots on Dots
Cardstock:  Neenah*
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye Now and Then Mildred* and Doodlebug Dot Vellum*
Stamps:  Favorite Flowers*
Ink:  Memento
Ribbon:  The Twinery
Other:  Enamel Dots from My Mind's Eye*, Fiskars Circle Punches

*from Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit

Supplies Used - Make a Wish
Cardstock:  Bazzill and X-Press
Pattern Paper:  DCWV
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Make a Wish from MFT
Ink:  Memento and Copic Markers
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen







3 comments:

  1. Debbie - what a cool look you created with the dots on dots on dots!! Three layers there if you count the enamel dots. And you're little girl card is so summery - you're bringing back some memories for me with the dandelion. Funny how when you're young they're magic, and when you're old their a weed! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I love your dots on dots card! So much interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dots on dots are really great, love them. Thanks for joining us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete