Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Inspired by Case Study #148

Decided to play along with the Case Study's inspiration this week . . .



Now, while I was inspired by the butterflies, what really caught my eye in the photo was the contrasting edging to the left and right of the butterflies.  I kept thinking about how I like to fold paper and use the front and back in a card or layout, so I did just that.  I cut a strip of the Echo Park paper, and then folded so I would have both sides.  I then used some coordinating pattern paper. 

Instead of stamping a sentiment on the outside, I decided to put ribbon and stamp and create a large flower to coordinate with my paper.  I stamped the flower image three times, and paper pieced in layers. 




Supplies Used:  Bazzill Cardstock, Echo Park Pattern Paper, Stamp and Ribbon from Close To My Heart, Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Signo White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment