Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Using My Scrap Stash

In my usual quest to use up paper (and have less scraps) I was playing around with some additional inspiration to create cards from the My Mind's Eye Pattern paper.  I was inspired by the Mojo Monday challenge, as well as the Case Study Challenge Blog.  My thought process on using up supplies is to have a set of cards suitable for gift giving (maybe in a basket with some stamps and a nice pen).  And some will likely end up going to Operation Write Home (if I can keep them glitter free). 

For Mojo Monday, I created this little guy . . .


It is very similar to my earlier card, with a different focal image.

And then for Case Study . . . I missed the deadline, but loved the sketch enough to create this little guy. . .


 And there are more scraps, so stay tuned for a few more designs using these same supplies.

Supplies for Wishing You Comfort:  Bazzill Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Pattern Paper (miss caroline), Stazon Ink Black, Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Copic Markers, Close To My Heart Color Ready Seam Binding, Stamping Up Scallop Border Punch, My Creative Time Stamps Floral Sentiments and Bloom Where You Are Planted. 

Supplies for Hello:  Bazzill Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Pattern Paper (miss caroline), Stazon Ink Black, Close To My Heart Color Ready Seam Binding, Scrap of thin black ribbon (from stash) Unity Stamps Neopolitan Bisque Soup (Jillibean), Button (from stash) Stamping Up Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment